Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Man I felt bad this morning, when I totally walked past mum a few times, asked her where something was and sat on the computer for about half an hour. It wasn't untill I looked on Google that I realised it was mothers day!!!!!!! total horror! Even though Mum asked of nothing since she got a new car, I didn't even say Happy Mothers Day!So trying to make it better, I had to quickly make a card on the computer, and then decided to walk down to the deli and get some flowers. Turns out all the good flowers were an extra $1 then I had bought, so I had to buy the last bunch of pink flowers, whcih of course just happened to be half dead. To make it even worse, as I was walking home with them MUM drives past in the car. Gahhhhhh I nearly cried, that was an epic fail. And. when mum got home and I gave her my wilted flowers, with my computer made card, she replies with " If you hadn't got anything, you could have atleast said 'Happy Mothers Day'", which made me feel even worse then I already did.So ofcourse trying not to indicate I had forgotten, I tried to promote that it was a surprise. In the end though, the day was quite nice. Relatives came over and I had a great time with my cousin. I made up for mum by doing chores. I hope she forgives and forgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment