Friday, May 29, 2009

Everything seems to be fine as usual! Anywaysss um I'd just like to say I cannot deal with Up- themself people. Every now and then is fine, but if you constantly do it, I won't stick around.
All they do is put you down and brag about themself its the most annoying thing in the world.

I have recently noticed that things that seem like they will be permenant at the time, never ending, have to end at some stage. But although you have other ideas and plans yourself, it just doesnt seem fair that in a few years everything is going to be turned upside down. I guess when it happens you tend not to notice as much, but the possibilities are way worse. You can't imagine life without certain people, but then you know other people will also become a part of your life.

Things are changing way to fast, but I will adjust, I have to, It's the way it roles baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment